Who are our members?
saguf members are:
- Scientists who are involved in environmental and sustainability research in public and private research institutions;
- people from practice (consulting, education, administration, politics, economics) who are active in the field of environmental research and ecology;
- students of all faculties who are interested in environmental issues.
saguf offers its members:
- Networking of people from research and practice with an interest in environmental research and sustainable development;
- discussions on content in working groups and the executive board as well as at conferences and workshops;
- institutional support of concerns, interests and project ideas in connection with environmental research and sustainable development;
- subscription of the journal GAIA – Ecological Perspectives for Science and Society at a reduced price.
You would like to become a member of saguf? Please fill out this online form. You can send the form directly or print it out as a PDF file and send it by e-mail.
The prices for saguf memberships were fixed by the board in the meeting of March 2010:
|Individual member without GAIA subscription||SFr. 70.-|
|Individual member with GAIA subscription||SFr. 170.-|
|Student (only with GAIA subscription)||SFr. 110.-|
|Collective member (only with GAIA subscription)||SFr. 250.-|
Article 5 of the Statutes
The executive board decides on the admission of new members.
Registration for membership and declaration of resignation must be made in writing.
In the case of new members joining after 1 July of the calendar year, a reduction on the annual membership fee will be granted.
Withdrawal from the saguf is only possible at the end of the calendar year.